Used Cruise 4.0 Remote
Couldn't load pickup availability
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery from our own warehouse to Denmark takes approximately 1-3 business days. For Scandinavia & Northern Europe, the delivery time is 5-7 business days, and for Southern Europe, it's 7-10 business days.
If we do not have the item in stock, we will ship it directly from the manufacturer to your address - whenever possible.
We will always contact you to keep you informed about the status of your order.
If the delivery time should become unreasonably long, we reserve the right to cancel your order. This allows you the opportunity to seek an alternative supplier.
Used Cruise 4.0 Outboard. Remote controlled with long Shaft.
Sailled on a lake only. The engine is delivered freshly serviced, with a new gearbox
The new models of the Cruise 4.0 have been improved to meet the demanding challenges of everyday commercial use; making them ready to take on the harshest environmental conditions, for example with dinghies and sailboats up to 4 tons.
This makes the Cruise even more rugged in the event that it runs aground and even better protected against corrosion when used extensively in salt water.
The Cruise 4.0 is comparable to an 8 HP petrol outboard and can be easily mounted on your boat with a couple of tools, regardless of whether the remote or tiller version.
A power supply from at least two lithium batteries (Power 24-3500) or with lead batteries (lead-gel or AGM) must be provided for operation.
Cruise 4.0 T - Benefits:
- High-efficiency outboard with 4,000 W input power, equivalent to an 8 HP petrol outboard.
- We recommend the Cruise 4.0 for dinghies and sailboats up to to 4 tons.
- This model is equipped with tiller control.
- Rugged aluminium pylon with reinforced fin – extra robust even when running aground.
- Shaft sealant rings mounted in protected area on the inside of the pylons
- Highest-grade seawater-proof aluminium (AlMgSi1), hard-anodized for long service life, even in the harshest conditions
- Lubricant-free polymer plain bearings protect against damage from fishing lines or debris and provide improved mechanical support for propeller shaft – wear-resistant and maintenance-free.
- Comprehensive galvanic corrosion protection through careful matching of all materials and meticulous isolation of materials with different electrochemical properties.
- Aluminium fin coated in polyurethane foam provides additional protection from impact when running aground.
- Everything is waterproof to IP67.